Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here comes the coop!

Hi and Welcome back to the Chicken Coop!
Lately I have been working on my chicken coop.
It's not quite done yet but I only have a little to go.
Go ahead and take a look!!!
  This picture above is the
back door where I will be able to put the water and feeder in.
 And that is the nesting boxes.
 And the roof on it will be one that we can lift up and get the eggs.

And that is the front.
 The chickens will go down the ramp(the ramp will not be that wide)
and it will lead down to a run.


And the front again! 
Also next week I am painting it red!
And the back of it again.
 And if you are wondering what the cord is that is 
sticking out, it is the heat lamp cord for the winter.

And the little window on the top is for air.
Well that is the Coop!
Have a blessed day! (">
~ Ruthie Lynn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment