Friday, October 14, 2011

The Lords amazing creation: Chickens

Hi Welcome back to The Chicken Coop. It is a beautiful cool fall day and I love it the Lord is amazing in all the seasons. Well today I am doing a acrostic for a Chicken :^ so without further ado I will present you with:

Colorful,Cheap 

Handsome( well the roosters are but the girls are cute :^)

Incredible,

Cute,Companion

Kind,

Exciting,Exotic(one of the chickens doesn't have a tail! )

Nice,Noticeable

And there you go that kind of explains there behavior although some may be agressive and flighty they still are great birds. Even though you have to build a chicken coop and get feed still think about it 1 chicken coop and a couple bags of food  you will get fresh eggs almost everyday, see to me thats a good deal. I hope you enjoyed!!! God Bless,  Ruthie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment