Thursday, February 9, 2012

First day Outside!!

Hi and Welcome back to the Chicken Coop!!!
We decided to put the Chickens outside for a little while to see what they thought of it.
I put a couple logs around this one area so that we would have kind of a barrier so that if they did try to get out it would be easier to catch them. It really worked well, and they absolutely LOVED IT!!!
So J took a couple of pictures!!!


At first we decided to put them in the metal ring and see if they liked it,
they liked so we decided to take one out at a time as you can see in the picture above only two chickens are in there because we took Daisy out first.


She started to get lonely and loud so we took out Lorsey too.



We decided we wanted to try three at once so I got Lucy out, and we were thinking she would start running around, and showing how big and brave a chicken she is like she usually does,
but to our surprise she was nervous, and Lorsey our calmest chicken was even doing more then her.
And for the first time I could pick her up and she didn't fight me, she just sat and was like "Okay mom you can hold me" and I loved that!! :) But once she realized that all her peeps were with her  and that she was safe,she was back to normal.
I really like this picture above I smiled at her and she smiled back!!!


Lorsey and Daisy!


Lucy and L's feet!! :)


Lucy and Lorsey.


 
Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!
God bless,
Ruthie Lynn a.k.a Chicken Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment