Friday, February 3, 2012

In the playpen!

HI and Welcome back to The Chicken Coop!!

Today I decided that the Misses needed to get out of their box for a little bit. I decided to try and put them in our kitty pool, I laid some towels down in it, and put their food and water in, and put them in.
Once they were in, I got my sister L and we decided to sit in the kitty pool with them.We laid a towel across our legs, and put food on our lap. Right away they started climbing on our laps and eating away.
So J my other sister started taking some pictures of us.
So here they are!


Here is me in the middle, L on the right and R (my little brother) on the left.
And chickens climbing all over us!! 


Me feeding Lou.




Holding the chickens!!!

  Daisy and Lorsey having a discussion!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed!!!
Have a blessed day,
Ruthie Lynn a.k.a Chicken Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment